Partner/Spouse Migration

The partner visa allows an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident to sponsor their overseas partner to enter and remain in Australia on the basis of a marriage, a prospective marriage or a de facto relationship.

The husband or wife partner of a sponsor must establish that (among other criterion): they have a mutual commitment to a shared life as husband and wife to the exclusion of all others; their relationship is genuine and continuing; and they are not living separately and apart on a permanent basis.

Generally your spouse will get a provisional visa followed by permanent visa, we will assist you right from the beginning until your spouse gets permanent residency.